VEC-3

I have an extra, and has been tested by Sean Roe for functionality. Also, have the harness.

It's still sealed in bubble wrap from Sean. I was trying to isolate an issue and figured it out before swapping VECs. I paid 400 for the extra Vec. Probably about a 100 for Sean to test it and send back.
It's just sitting in a box in my house. Let me confirm I have it here in MD now and not sitting in GA. But you can have it for 400.

Yeap, still have it sealed/wrapped. Also, have a repaired harness from Roe Racing, signed document that it is repaired.

I have never installed this VEC 3. Mine was a VEC2+, so I was going to have to do the harness at the same time for a swap out.

Thanks guy's and Bones for the offer. I bought a VEC-3 from a member on this forum. Also letting me check it out with Sean.:rock:

Dr Lee, about your PM. I have VEC3 and harness as described above for a forum member. Wasn't really putting it up for sale as a for profit item. Been a backup for me. But I saw a forum member needing one. So I posted it.

If you are looking for a complete setup with software/cards/manuals, I would talk to Sean Roe at Roe Racing. I am between households (MD and GA) and do not have everything readily available that you want.

have a vec2 that i took out of my 2005 reg cab, that will let go for 300 if int.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back