VEC III w/ Installation Kit

Rice Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VEC III has all updates from ROE and includes an installation kit, stock tune card, 2 different performance tune cards and 5 new blank programable cards. Also has plexiglass cover for unit and all install and program instructions.

$ 550.00 Shipped to USofA or Canadia

History- I traded parts for the unit it was used...I sent it to ROE to go over it and do all updates and bought an install kit and blank cards. I ended up buying an SCT tuner before ever installing it so its all in the box as it came back to me from ROE. I regret selling it because I know if was ever to go with big power I will need it. Let me know if you have any questions or need more detailed photos. Do me a favor and shoot me an email if I don't respond to a PM as I have been workin my arse off and not always on here. [email protected]
CIMG3376.jpg

CIMG3377.jpg

CIMG3380.jpg

CIMG3381.jpg

CIMG3382.jpg

Maybe .... I want to talk to Torrie b4 I make up my mind

Last edited:
I think I'm going to stay with the sct ... Glws

Thanks

Chris

unionmanofsteel said:
I maybe interested will it work on a QC and how hard is it to set up?

Yes they work for Quadcabs...I think ROE now makes an installation plug and play cable that eliminates the need for splicing wires. It is a little more involved than bolting on a cat back.

Still for Sale!

i could do about a 100 but most i could afford to spend (without wife noticing) lol

that and fact she would kill me if she knew since i am out of a job end of September.. thank you corporate buy outs/ liquidation business scheme's lol.

Is this still available if it is do you know how much they sell the cable for easier install for a qc. I looked for it but could not find it. Is there anything else needed to install VEC.

Nothing else needed for install...i read about the easy install thing in another thread but didn't see a price. You'd need to call up Roe Racing here to ask them cause thats the only place you can get it. YES its still available. I also have 2 sets of used drag radials on rims for sale.

Back