VEC Tuner

tommmmy03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Va and bought Tim's old truck (ViperTruck2933) I need to find someone who could set the VECII up. Does anyone know of someone close to where I am that can do it or know how I can find someone? :dontknow: THANKS

What's wrong with it:dontknow: I believe he had it pretty much fine tuned didn't he:confused: He did when I seen it last summer:rock: That truck sounds awesome:rock: :rock: :rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
What's wrong with it:dontknow: I believe he had it pretty much fine tuned didn't he:confused: He did when I seen it last summer:rock: That truck sounds awesome:rock: :rock: :rock:

Yes it sounds GREAT but I think it's running way to rich. Just wanted it checked

Where do you live:confused: I'm sure some of the members can chime in and help you find somebody;)

kyle's srt10 said:
Where do you live:confused: I'm sure some of the members can chime in and help you find somebody;)

Newport News VA 23605

If you want to make it to GA, we can help you out. Newport News is about 9-10 hours away (95s to 16W).

MMMMTRQ is your closest member that has experience tuning with the VEC. He is not too far from you in NC. You could also get a dyno with your AF and send it to ROE. He can email you a new tune.

FlyingLow said:
You could also get a dyno with your AF and send it to ROE. He can email you a new tune.

That'd be the easiet/quickest most likely. Sean is very good about support of his products....even if you didn't buy directly from him. He believes in customer satisfaction :rock:

--wes

You've got mail ;)

I am sure we can work something out schedule wise and I can take a look at your tune.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back