VENOM COILS?

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Stinker,What ever happened to the second batch of those Venom coils you were getting made up? Has everyone been happy with the fisrt ones? I'm also in need of two sets too,Thanks Stinker:rock:

i be happy with mine :five: :rock: :five: :rock:

yessir I have them , jsut havent had time to respond to your pm yet sir, I have something that I jsut HAVE to take care of today, but the coils are no problem sir

hey for you goobers that have swapped out your stock oem coils for the stinkolamans venom coils i have come up with a way for you to unload them ,,,i found out today that the oem 10 coils are the exact same coils that are on the iron maidens coils ,,being that the ones on it were 10 plus years old i took a chance and pulled them off and they fit PERCTly on it ,,,same power plug wire and all same wire numbers stamped on coils ,,,plug and play baby ,,,,SOOOOO ,,,you should list them on dodge talk .com if you want to sell them :D :D :elefant: :elefant: ,,i have mine on the ironmaiden that is now viper coil powered ya i know so what :aetsch: :aetsch:

Ironhead said:
hey for you goobers that have swapped out your stock oem coils for the stinkolamans venom coils i have come up with a way for you to unload them ,,,i found out today that the oem 10 coils are the exact same coils that are on the iron maidens coils ,,being that the ones on it were 10 plus years old i took a chance and pulled them off and they fit PERCTly on it ,,,same power plug wire and all same wire numbers stamped on coils ,,,plug and play baby ,,,,SOOOOO ,,,you should list them on dodge talk .com if you want to sell them :D :D :elefant: :elefant: ,,i have mine on the ironmaiden that is now viper coil powered ya i know so what :aetsch: :aetsch:
THANK YOU SIR:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
THANK YOU SIR:rock:

No Charge Bubba:D :D Now if you want to send me a set of them venom speicals for R&D then thats fine ill test them for a couple years and send them back lol:aetsch:

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
its a snack for ironbutt:D

chocolate covered are good:rock: :rock: :rock:

i really like the chocolate cover caterpillars. the fuzz pops out when ya bite into it
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ZCx said:
chocolate covered are good:rock: :rock: :rock:

i really like the chocolate cover caterpillars. the fuzz pops out when ya bite into it
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :stoned: :stoned: :eating: :hahaha: :alberteinstein: :hahaha: :vollkommenauf: :rofl: :rofl:

The coils were just a ploy by stinky to get more business...dang things made so much power my clutch was fried....had to get a Spec III from stinky.....next new mod from stink will be a rear end to handle how well the clutch hooks up...endless circle...:( :rock: :D

TNVIPER said:
The coils were just a ploy by stinky to get more business...dang things made so much power my clutch was fried....had to get a Spec III from stinky.....next new mod from stink will be a rear end to handle how well the clutch hooks up...endless circle...:( :rock: :D

Then a transmission:eek:

anyone need a set of 11 year old coils for a v10 ,,,,come on now dont be shy :mad:

How about those new Bushings to tighten everything back up after all that HP has shaken it loose... :D

Da1Chief said:
How about those new Bushings to tighten everything back up after all that HP has shaken it loose... :D

thats why i keep a bag of bungie cords in her baby,and some self tapping screws and duct tape :D

spydertt said:
My butt dyno likes Stinks new coils.

:rock: :rock: :rock: love it when she its bout 3800 rpm. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
the STC ought to be a real nice mod:rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back