VENOM HOOD

STUDBOYZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a new venom hood sitting down at tonys shop if anybody wants it, I just like the look of the stock hood better I bought it before they were even out. Just give me what I have in it and I'll tell tony to let it go.
$650.00

STUDBOYZ said:
I have a new venom hood sitting down at tonys shop if anybody wants it, I just like the look of the stock hood better I bought it before they were even out. Just give me what I have in it and I'll tell tony to let it go.
$650.00
Seems to be a good price, id love to have it but i have about spent all my toy money :eek:

If it doesnt sell it I'll put it on, they look great but i love the stock hood just as much..

I can't believe this thing isn't gone yet. :dontknow:

Psycho Mythic said:
Whats a new one cost anyway?

Not sure if you can get a new one anymore :dontknow: Would have to talk to Stinker

there are no more thats correct, they were $650

but I will send it to studboyz an pay the shipping if he has a good crank

I like the stock hood as well. But I hope you haven't made your decision based on any one picture that has been posted. I think that some of the paint jobs that you have seen appear to slightly change the lines of the hood; which may have you thinking that the hood has lost some of it's curves. Trust me, it hasn't.

Stinker said:
there are no more thats correct, they were $650

but I will send it to studboyz an pay the shipping if he has a good crank

Stinker, you not makin any more of these hoods ??

Would you do a Mexican Payment plan, Send you 200.00 to hold and keep send 200.00 until it is finished.

Im so back and forth, I need to see one up close. I might just have it shipped here, paint it and if i dont like it i'll sell it painted. In red of course.

STUDBOYZ said:
Im so back and forth, I need to see one up close. I might just have it shipped here, paint it and if i dont like it i'll sell it painted. In red of course.

Put it on. :D I get compliments on mine all the time. :rock:

I don't think they look all that good from the pictures. When I saw Roz's in person, man is it a great looking hood! I would be surprised if after you put it on you didn't like it. It is very impressive.

I can send you pics at all kinds of different angles if ya want.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back