Venom Performance Carbon Fiber Valve covers and Intake

Exactly...pics will be sent today.

No battery in the engine compartment...it is over the right rear wheel...where it should be in all performance vehicles. But as you state, a "carbon fiber" look across the entire compartment would be wonderful.

Last edited:
Prof said:
Exactly...pics will be sent today.

No battery in the engine compartment...it is over the right rear wheel...where it should be in all performance vehicles. But as you state, a "carbon fiber" look across the entire compartment would be wonderful.

yep. reg. carbon fiber color with a bunch of clear to look bout 6" deep would be sweet
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Here are two pics Tony:

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

What about the logo stuff and "Supercharged" lettering????

PM me with an estimate, please...there is one more piece...but I will wait to see how big a bag of money will be required for the ones I have pictured...there are some front and rear facia pieces too...but lets walk before we run.

Prof said:
Here are two pics Tony:

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

PM me with an estimate, please...there is one more piece...but I will wait to see how big a bag of money will be required for the ones I have pictured...there are some front and rear facia pieces too...but lets walk before we run.
that'd look sweet with the caddy emblem and the other left like it is and the rest in carbon fiber:rock: im getting a estimate on my wheels and grill at the moment

Prof said:
Here are two pics Tony:

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

will get on it sir

what would it run me for the valve covers - JMB s/c intake tube and box and catch can

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back