Venom Performance Carbon Fiber Valve covers and Intake

eddie102870 said:
a little more eye candy:D
photo.jpg

Dammm!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Nice!!

Looks frigin' AWSOME! I would like to know more about the process involved. Is the intake "dipped" (I dont know the correct term)? 400 would be way to cheap to be actual carbon fiber...i think :dontknow:

bigredv10 said:
Looks frigin' AWSOME! I would like to know more about the process involved. Is the intake "dipped" (I dont know the correct term)? 400 would be way to cheap to be actual carbon fiber...i think :dontknow:
:dito:

no they are not reall carbon fiber, its been said a couple times so far if not mistaken LOL

it is a dip process, its a film they apply then clear over

look what showed up today, trust me guys the pics dont do these justice:rock:
intake-2.jpg

Last edited:
i forgot the good camera at lunch took that pic with a kodak easyshare. they are slick as glass and the CF looks a half inch deep on em. we are gonna wait till we start installing everything to see how much more CF or purple we need to use so we do overdo anything. i wanted to have the intercooler pipes done the same but tony said i had to wait....lol

What percentage of these parts is still metal? Is it mostly all made of carbon fiber, then the mounting pieces mad from metal?

yessir,

and prices are gonna be a quote on basis per job deal,

prices for say valve covers, about $325 plus shipping intake $450 plus shipping

also can do interior exterior, any part that is solid basically

but pricing depends mainly on what all a person wants to do, I will soon have pics of different finishes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back