Venom Series Shifter and SCT

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded the truck and removed the shifter (VERY low miles probably less than 200) CHROME plated and perfect (with instructions). Also have a SCT tuner still in package (I never used it). $250 ea. plus the trip or take as a package for $450 and the ride.

Last edited:
Bummer, can't believe you sold the truck! I took the rubber isolator out of my shifter and haven't missed 3rd since.

Bummer, can't believe you sold the truck! I took the rubber isolator out of my shifter and haven't missed 3rd since.

I had done the same Kenny but I'm telling you there is NO COMPARISON between the two. The difference in the "throw" plus the positive feel is incredible! BTW I had only driven it 4 times this year and two of those were Auto-X!

Order in line for shifter

rbabody
Caveman
Theol55

Already quoted the 1st guy shipping. If he does not take it, Caveman you are next. I am willing to ship it using your UPS account (for those who have asked) if you arrainge pick up.

I had done the same Kenny but I'm telling you there is NO COMPARISON between the two. The difference in the "throw" plus the positive feel is incredible! BTW I had only driven it 4 times this year and two of those were Auto-X!

What did you trade it for?

How does it run? I think those have 390 horse?

Seems to move pretty good for a 4X4! The mileage is what I like and she needs something to tow with! Still got the Buicks to play with.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back