Venom Series shifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on the Venom Shifter
''This thing is badass,I have been driving around town all mourning.Rowing through the gears with this shifter is fantastic.There is no slop,It,s solid,Hell i even tried to miss third.Very short throw,Even when looking for reverse you barely move the stick over and up,your in.Kinda like sex if i remember right.But anywho,I played with the tension spring adjustment,And if you crank them down it's tighter than..........Well you know.I have them backed out right now for normal street driving with occasional woop ass mode.I'm telling you this shifter is rock solid,With dependable shifts,And positive engagement.I also have the stick adjusted so that there is one more adjustment down. ''

Cant wait to see these and have one.

if anyone has questions on the shifter john the person testing has agreed to answer any questions fellas

If any of you guy's have some questions,Or want me to check something for you let me know. cell # 619-306-9534

Tony, The Only Question I have, You Can't Answer... :)

How Long will it take me to save up and Get One? :D

what is the height of the shifter?
does the knob retain the factory height?

I knew there was some good reason why I never got a B&M shifter before. As long as the JTSVP shifter will beat the dust off an X-Metal shifter I wanna jump in on this bud ((BUT)) I'm holding out to see a picture of the end product. Definately has to be chrome. Then I'll have to find a bad ass shifter knob to go with it.

cool beans anthony, I think it should fare pretty welll, the tester has jsut fallen in love with it, so gimme a couplle weeks an they will be rockin

put the dude down for one......hope it installs as easy as the exhaust did :aetsch::aetsch:

the first shifter is to be finished friday! so they will hopefully soon be shipping to me to get ready to ship out guys! not much longer now

Tony your making this really hard to save money from this deployment:D hmm pay the truck off or empty the wallet....

the first shifter is to be finished friday! so they will hopefully soon be shipping to me to get ready to ship out guys! not much longer now

Tony, spare us all the labor pains, SHOW US THE BABY! :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

i agree drive mine everyday, i am new to the site only second time on the forum, trucks in the shop right now i will post pics friday busted 5th racing a damn mustang still gottem. anybody know of a shorter shifter not used to such a long shifter only had my truck a couple of months. like i said still lost on the forum so if i posted this in the wrong place please correct me

ours will be out soon, bobby, and dont worry guys , pretty sure and most positive the shifters will be less than $300 for the first few sold guys

My money has your name written on it. All i need to hear is that their done and you have collected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back