Venomous Quad Cab

Very nice truck! Not to thread jack, but I am looking for a regular cab. Can anyone recommend other places to look!?
I vote we ban you for not looking at the RC's for sale here. In there Viper Truck world there is either the VTCoA or there is everywhere else. You'll find quality people and quaintly trucks here. No telling what you'll find elsewhere.

I vote we ban you for not looking at the RC's for sale here. In there Viper Truck world there is either the VTCoA or there is everywhere else. You'll find quality people and quaintly trucks here. No telling what you'll find elsewhere.

wtf is a quaintly truck? Is Siri being stupid again or are you responsible for this?

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome. I already browsed through all RC's for sale on here. None are currently what I am looking for, silver regular cab.

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome. I already browsed through all RC's for sale on here. None are currently what I am looking for, silver regular cab.

Please add your location to your profile. Then start a "wanted thread". I know of a couple silver RC's for sale.

I added the location, etc. I cannot post an ad for 30 days or 50 posts.

That seems like a long time to have to wait! Shaggy might make an exception if you message him? Just sayin ......

Hey man, since you are new and are looking for a silver RC, shoot me a text. 6788771911. I can help you out with an 04 silver rc.

Last edited:
That seems like a long time to have to wait! Shaggy might make an exception if you message him? Just sayin ......
He can't send messages until he gets 50 posts either.

It's great to see you posting here, Ma'am. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back