Venomous1 Racing Hydro dipping of any part you want!! Pics soon

Winter is a great time to send us your parts for hydrodipping of powdercoat while your trucks are in storage or being modded on ;)

Bump for pretty stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lot's of Vipers........

Been checking all these out and it looks badass! I can see this becoming addicting quick.

Need quote

Venomous1, I need a quote on powder coating or drip coating with snake skin for my intake (silver and black snake skin) valve covers (maybe viper red or change to blue) air box to match, radiator cover to match (I do not have the radiator cover - I need to buy one) please contact me as soon as you can.

Thanks
TRUVIP

Venomous1, I need a quote on powder coating or drip coating with snake skin for my intake (silver and black snake skin) valve covers (maybe viper red or change to blue) air box to match, radiator cover to match (I do not have the radiator cover - I need to buy one) please contact me as soon as you can.

Thanks
TRUVIP

No prob TRUVIP, shoot me an email at [email protected] since I can't message you bud. I'd be happy to help make your engine bay one to be proud to pop the hood and show off ;)

how many dips does it usually take to dip those valve covers. i keep hearing stories of multiple dips. but ive seen videos of single dip covers. i'm getting ready to dip mine. and my KnN intake tube. crazy awesome how that stuff works

how many dips does it usually take to dip those valve covers. i keep hearing stories of multiple dips. but ive seen videos of single dip covers. i'm getting ready to dip mine. and my KnN intake tube. crazy awesome how that stuff works

One dip on valve covers, two on intakes. Good luck to ya :rock:

Longevity

Hey Scott.

Some nice looking dipped parts. Couple questions on them if I may.

How does the dipping hold up to the elements, cleaning etc?

Do you need to wax the items to keep the surface nice like you would paint?

Do you have any issues with peeling or pitting on the wheels etc?

Can you post som pictures of wheels that have been dipped?

Thanks.

Hey Scott.

Some nice looking dipped parts. Couple questions on them if I may.

How does the dipping hold up to the elements, cleaning etc?

Do you need to wax the items to keep the surface nice like you would paint?

Do you have any issues with peeling or pitting on the wheels etc?

Can you post som pictures of wheels that have been dipped?

Thanks.

Parts hold up great as they're automotive base/clear so just as your trucks/cars paint, you maintain it, it'll look great for years. No peeling issues.
Yes waxing is preferred just as your auto paint.
image.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back