Venomous1 Snake Bite rear exit installed

Pneumothorax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty new to the forum and bought my '05 truck back in November. Anyways, I've added a few mods:
K&N drop in (if that counts)
American Racing headers w/ catless mids
Venomous1 Snake Bite rear exit exhaust.

Gotta say, the exhaust sounds exactly what I wanted my truck to sound like. Props to Venomous1 and his Snake Bite set-up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcKxuv_zi4o]SRT10 Venomous1 Snake Bite custom - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats on getting bit brother! It sounds great and you can really hear that factory can lope that sounds nice for stock. How bout interior sound. Isn't it amazing you can carry on a conversation clearly and radio isn't drown out by exhaust drone? ;):burnout:
Thanks for your business and look forward to helping you customize your truck further to your taste and desires.
Scott :rock:

Congrats on getting bit brother! It sounds great and you can really hear that factory can lope that sounds nice for stock. How bout interior sound. Isn't it amazing you can carry on a conversation clearly and radio isn't drown out by exhaust drone? ;):burnout:
Thanks for your business and look forward to helping you customize your truck further to your taste and desires.
Scott :rock:

I have an interior clip I can post. You can hear the radio and definitely could have a convo in there. The few days I was running just the headers and catless mids was obnoxious and couldn't hear crap. The radio had to be almost max to hear it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back