vent...

Justanotherdodge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I wish I was so cool that whenever I just dented a nice truck with my bumper that I felt I had no obligation whatsoever to leave any sort of note or contact number. That way they get to pay for damage that they had no part in, all by themselves...

So, I go out about 15 minutes ago to take the truck out for a little spin between classes since its a nice day, annnnnnnd what do I find? yep a nice little dent in my driver's rear quarter-panel about the size of my fist.(which is funny cuz I want to put about the same size dent in whoever's face who hit my PARKED TRUCK!):mad: Some people amaze me in thinking that just because the dent seems insignificant to them, that they hold no responsibility to help get it fixed...it's like they think it's not they're fault that they just hit a parked vehicle. I wish there were video cameras in our school parking lot now, so I could at least confront the dickweed that did this...

Maybe our driver's liscense test should teach people to learn how to FUCKING PAY ATTENSION WHEN DRIVING!

k I'm done now...:p

Sorry to hear about that :(

Call your insurance and lt them know you were in class, came out, and there is damage...

sorry about what happened, i understand how you feel its sux big times hope insurance will help you with the dents

and my wife just cant understand why i park way out in bfe.

Attachments

• CSXT143 005.jpg
    CSXT143 005.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
If the dent isn't creased, you can have it "popped" out by a paintless dent repair company. I found a guy that does great work and has "popped" out 2 dents on my Magnum when I still had it and one on my truck!

I hear ya.. I went to lunch from work about 3-4 weeks ago to Famous Daves BBQ, and came out with a pickup truck bumper touching the front of my truck...

I came unglued....

Went in demanded to the manager that he advise to his patrons of the situation, and the the police are on their way to have them hauled off for hit and run....

I waited for the guy to come out...

The guy came out and got snooty with me... and said "I only kissed it", then I proceeded to explain to him that he is looking at a truck that I have nearly $75k invested in... and that he was about to kiss my foot in his ass...

Even worse.. come to find out the guy works at my same company, and was a manager... with him was a Vice President, and 2 other directors.....

I did not care... I still came unglued... he agreed to fix any damages...

Lucky for him... the damaged was minimal.. and I was able to rub it out with some polishing compound.

I explained to him that he should have done the "right" thing and came in, found me, and I would have been receptive and cival to him... but I had to find it on my own...

It's today's society. People do not accept responsibility for there own actions. It's always somebody else's fault.

Last edited:
i hear ya man, i parked my z06 in a parking lot by the movies way way far away from everyone else thinking no one would possibly think to park next to me i come out..... watch this guy door ding the car and then he says he didnt do, after a little talk he came to the conclution he did take part in the door ding and paid for it to be pulled out and buffed out. i feel your pain:viking:

Can't agree with you more. I always part out in the middle of no where.
Sometimes if the parking lot is completely empty where you are you can take
up two spaces. Haha, makes me wanna get one of those
"Back away from the vehicle" sirens.

Sharpi

Today's society = you didn't do anything wrong unless you got caught... Sorry to hear about your truck... Freakin sucks...

I've got 3 little presents from careless, inconsiderate butt-wagons... I'd go into detail but its just typical stories sung since the beginnings of automobiles... Feel ya

Just today I was waiting in the truck at Wal-Mart. The spot I parked in had a cart in the space ahead of me. I figured I would be in the truck so no problem. During my wait someone else was emptying their cart and pushed it one spot over against the first cart. For me I always put my cart in the collection place or whatever you call it. I used to have to push carts at a grocery store and know it is a PITA to collect all the carts. And then a lady pulls into the spot where the two carts are. So eases into the parking spot looking at the carts. She bumps the cart and keeps going! I am sitting there going you are so dead if you hit my truck. She stops after moving the carts about 6 inches. At this time I am giving her the WTF look. When she gets out she looks at the carts to see how close it is. Duh big red truck! You moved the carts. That is close enough! She had a decent ride(not a total POS). If that person has no respect for their vehicle you can bet she doesn't give a crap about yours. Some people have no respect.

Had something similar happen to me. Parked my truck out in bfe a woman unloaded her cart into her car and then if you can freakin fathom let's the cart roll across fred meyers parking lot and slams into the side of my truck. I am watching the whole thing as I'm leaving the store and I chased her down and told her what she had done and she denied it. Called Insurance and they said they would not fix it if I didnt have the name of the person willing to say they had done it...........................Huh? I wound up paying to have it repaired out of my own pocket!:confused: :dontknow:

Hell i just bought mine about 2 weeks ago and the story goes i bought it from a GM dealer and when i was looking at it, it looked great and saw nothing wrong but there was some snow ect. Yesterday i took it to the my dodge dealer to get some happy good expensive fixes done to her. We put it up on the lift and noticed the front bumper cover was all f**king scratched up, had a hair line crack all the way on the pass side, all the way through the cover, and there was a scratch on the bed side that well id need to paint the whole side panel to fix completely. Plus these GM a**holes put really bad touch up paint on all of it I was furious and go figure the GM dealer isnt calling me back at all and ive already had 3 repairs done! I hate dealers!!!!!! Well i figure come spring its body shop time to fix and shine up, just pisses me off!

im done!

I have had my fair share too - PDR (Paintless Dent Removal) is the answer - i am amazed at the dents i have had removed via this method...highly recommended and cheap over here..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back