very cool cadillac event/commercial

As of Wednesday the tq will increase from 561 to 630...

The ride back from Indiana should be fun!

keep us posted Prof , some pics /video would be nice too :burnout:

hashash said:
keep us posted Prof , some pics /video would be nice too :burnout:

Long time no see Hashash...nice to hear from you again.

Roy

Roy, I need to borrow the Caddi this weekend. You can just drop it off at my place friday night. Thanks!

Stingray said:
Roy, I need to borrow the Caddi this weekend. You can just drop it off at my place friday night. Thanks!
Evening Dave! Do you happen to know if there was a TSB for the brakes on my '08 DTS? Just curious, there is a bit of a shudder since new, feels like rotors. :dontknow: Anyway, thanks for everything. Wiper arm went on without a hitch.:rock: :rock:

Just finished the trip back from Lingenfelter.

Very professional organization...had a vehicle waiting for me at the airport in Ft. Wayne, when we got to Lingenfelter Performance Engineering in Decatur, the CTS V was sitting out front all shiny and pretty.

Got Dyno sheets (before and after mods), a certificate of authenticity, and a satisfaction survey.

The drive home was sweet!

Stingray, we can switch cars any weekend you want! (David has a beautiful very hot C6 that sounds like a dragster...)

ChrisyandRoy.jpg

Prof said:
Long time no see Hashash...nice to hear from you again.

Roy

Thanks Prof , i am glad that you're doing good too .

I was pretty busy with work recently .:( i hope you enjoy the V in good health .:burnout:

Enjoying is what life is all about in the limited years I have left.

joemags54 said:
Evening Dave! Do you happen to know if there was a TSB for the brakes on my '08 DTS? Just curious, there is a bit of a shudder since new, feels like rotors. :dontknow: Anyway, thanks for everything. Wiper arm went on without a hitch.:rock: :rock:
The only bulletin was for pulsation when going down a steep grade. Sounds like you just need the rotors resurfaced.

Prof said:
Just finished the trip back from Lingenfelter.

Very professional organization...had a vehicle waiting for me at the airport in Ft. Wayne, when we got to Lingenfelter Performance Engineering in Decatur, the CTS V was sitting out front all shiny and pretty.

Got Dyno sheets (before and after mods), a certificate of authenticity, and a satisfaction survey.

The drive home was sweet!

Stingray, we can switch cars any weekend you want! (David has a beautiful very hot C6 that sounds like a dragster...)
Congrats Roy :rock: I don't remember, did their kit include an exhaust. Or do i still get to put one on for you :D

Stingray said:
Congrats Roy :rock: I don't remember, did their kit include an exhaust. Or do i still get to put one on for you :D

Waiting for Borla to advertise their new product...should be out this month...I will probably just get their mufflers...I bet their new full system will be near $3000...gulp!

That's badass! Thanks for sharing. Roy, congrats on the ride, I'm sure it is real sweet. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back