Very Touching Video

For me this is a tough one Izzy.

On one hand you cannot help but feel sorry for the children.

However, on the other hand it's the fault of the people that have kids that there is no way that they can take care of. Even if you help them out, they will just have more kids and the situation keeps getting worse and worse.

There is no easy answer to this in my opinion.

And if this picture does not touch your heart at least a little, you have no heart.

Attachments

• yY7XHEYjGvMs.gif
    yY7XHEYjGvMs.gif
    200.6 KB · Views: 36
Silverback said:

However, on the other hand it's the fault of the people that have kids that there is no way that they can take care of. Even if you help them out, they will just have more kids and the situation keeps getting worse and worse.

And if this picture does not touch your heart at least a little, you have no heart.

Im with you on this one! I suppose it could be said that if the portions of food were not as big as they were, those kids would starve? However I am sure that some may take a smaller portion and donate a dollar:dontknow: That being said one cant help but notice the parent ( If that was what she was) is pregnant again, But what you really do notice is the kids seem happy and in pretty good shape, its better to be poor in the US than many other parts of the world:dontknow:

My 02

thewelshm

Silverback said:

Well said Dad.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

THEWELSHM said:
Im with you on this one! I suppose it could be said that if the portions of food were not as big as they were, those kids would starve? However I am sure that some may take a smaller portion and donate a dollar:dontknow: That being said one cant help but notice the parent ( If that was what she was) is pregnant again, But what you really do notice is the kids seem happy and in pretty good shape, its better to be poor in the US than many other parts of the world:dontknow:

My 02

thewelshm
Very good points sir.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back