Veteran, Defined!!!!

supercar1of1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

A 'Veteran' -- whether enlisted, drafted, active duty,discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, 'The United States of America,' for an amount of, "up to and including his life."

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

Repost but worthy. H

supercar1of1 said:

A 'Veteran' -- whether enlisted, drafted, active duty,discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, 'The United States of America,' for an amount of, "up to and including his life."

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

Repost but worthy. H

Do I hear an AMEN? AMEN brother!!!

Nice post. I definately would buy a beer for any veteran....unless he's an Officer. Then he buys the beer!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Nice post. I definately would buy a beer for any veteran....unless he's an Officer. Then he buys the beer!:D

Ok, Ok, beer is on me.

Possibly your best post ever....

Do you have an authors name??

Thanks to all our veterans!!

And thanks to Roy for buying the beer!! :rock::rock:

ntw0rk said:
Possibly your best post ever....

Do you have an authors name??

Thanks to all our veterans!!

And thanks to Roy for buying the beer!! :rock::rock:

This went around a few months ago and I can't recall who/if there was
an author recognized. Wish I knew.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
HOAH....I could use a beer....... I worked for a living in the Army........:rock:

There are others here too, but they are hiding because they are cheap!

Anchors Away my boys........................................VET to the power of 10~!

scan0016.jpg

a skinny me! in the middle

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back