vette on dyno

belgiumbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as once mentioned we had yesterday the oportunity with a Belgium race forum to go on a dyno in Brussels.... i dreamed ofcourse to go with the truck but he's to big..:( for his installation...:confused: :D :D :D

so i went with my vette , always curious what that old lady had in petto..:)

verdict : 240 HP and 420 NM .... :p :D :D :D :D :rock:

DSC_9889.jpg

DSC_9891.jpg

i made a vid from the run , post it when at work ...;) :D

Gotta love European shops.... You could EAT waffles off that floor. :eek: :D

Is that a '73 Corvette (can't be.... but, the split bumpers have me confused! :eek: )? ..... BEAUTIFUL car, Barry. :love:

Black1 said:
Gotta love European shops.... You could EAT waffles off that floor. :eek: :D

Is that a '73 Corvette (can't be.... but, the split bumpers have me confused! :eek: )? ..... BEAUTIFUL car, Barry. :love:

it's a januari '70 Jake... i have the oem rally wheels but changed them with later aluminium's , like them.....;) :D

belgiumbarry said:
it's a januari '70 Jake... i have the oem rally wheels but changed them with later aluminium's , like them.....;) :D

Wonderful shape for a '70, Barry! :rock: I should have known, but I didn't take a good enough look (at the grills :eek: ;) )

Black1 said:
Wonderful shape for a '70, Barry! :rock: I should have known, but I didn't take a good enough look (at the grills :eek: ;) )

yes :rock: the car is completely restored upp to the last bolt :D costs enough meanwhile...:eek:

and strange... now i can't "work" on it anymore ... i'm thinking of selling... and go for a new project....:eek: :D .. dreams are Cobra ...GT40.... time will tell...:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back