Vid: JMB Catless Mids, Stock Everything Else (idle)

SchuettS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought id post up a little vid of what Catless mids and stock exhaust sounds like. All I got is it idling, my neighbors across the street were outside, i dont need them bitching. Crank up your volume!

Sounds good. I love how you get rid of the cats and then you get a more lumpy idle:rock:

so theres no cats, and u got stock muffler and headers? did u have to install the sensor eliminators?

Sounds like how Christine did after she fixed herself back up and went after that first fat ass perp.. MEAN!! Look it up on YouTube, Christine part 6.. Listen to her at the end of the vid.

Last edited:
lukedovichak said:
so theres no cats, and u got stock muffler and headers? did u have to install the sensor eliminators?

jmb supplies mechanical sims.. 500 miles no CEL

MG42pillbox said:
Sounds Great! Why no revs? :dontknow:

neighbors outside across the street.. cold engine (can hear oil filter whining if you listen hard enough).. the sound would probably just distort anyways. I just used the cam on my macbook.

Someday Ill get one riding around.

AHHHHHHN Its VIDEOS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME PUll my Hair Out.......my motor will be done in less than 6 weeks and i cannot WAIT! sounds badazzz

Headers or stock manifolds? Sounds great either way. But if that is with headers then thats perfect. Not to loud as goldie locks says JUST RIGHT

DevilDawg3097 said:
Headers or stock manifolds? Sounds great either way. But if that is with headers then thats perfect. Not to loud as goldie locks says JUST RIGHT

stock manifolds

man that sounds helllla tight!!! sounds like it is camed out..cant wait to get my 10:banghead: ...what do u think about billy boat exguast?.....sweat truck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back