vid of my other fast car

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed some longtube headers on the stang Easter weekend. Huge job, had to remove tons of stuff and lift the engine just to get the stock manifolds out. Was worth it though. Ran nearly two tenths faster at the track. 13.22 at 105.64 mph. 2.15 sixty foot. I need DR's for sure. Long tubes for the stang were only $679!!! Gotta love the cheap mods compared to the ten!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSjLlRoBL1M

Car is quite loud now, and has a really nice old school muscle car tone. At first I thought it was too loud, but not now. I love it. Truck is just as loud but the tone is more exotic. My neighbors must be getting irratated! LOL

In case you were wondering, the truck would crush the stang in a roll race.

patrick

that will work :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

FATJACK said:
Sounds like you have got a damn good bracket racer.:rock: :rock:

Yeah I do but......:eek: I of course want it to go faster so am thinking about putting a new cam in it. That will take me out of the street class and into the 12.9 class with a pro tree. Those guys are vets with years behind the wheel. I got a lot to learn, but I am having a blast. The nervous energy before each run is such a rush. We only race once a month so you want to do well and get not get knocked out early. I tried doing this with the truck but I could not be consistant at all, so the mustang is a great car for me.

patrick

05QCSRT10 said:
Is it an auto?

His Sig
#2370 of 3057

4.88's, Caltracs, DC Stage II, 170`T Stat, X METAL...1~2 Drop-Shifter-Midpipes-Throttle Body, Centerforce, Fidanza Flywheel, Viper Master/Slave, K&N CAI, Magnaflow, 18%Tint, LED Tails...

13.53 @ 104 spinning

06 Satin Silver Mustang Gt- Auto, 4.10, brenspeed SCT tune, jlt cai, pypes long tubes/h pipe, spintech, Enkei wheels

13.22 @ 105.64

So yes, unless he shifts like a like a pro for what i can hear on the vid ;)

Very nice car Patrick!

Have you thought of a supercharger for it??? :D From what I have read, it's pretty much a bolt on...

Wil

Congrats on the Headers! That is always a pain in the a$$ modd on just about any vehicle :D

Looks like some DR's would easily put you into the 12's. :rock:

Yes its an auto, thats why I bought it..........I cant shift the ten down the track for shit! LOL

Tires would definatly put me into the 12's but tires are boring. You only get to use them once a month and its work putting them on etc.... LOL Now a new cam would be fun everytime I drive it. LOL

I ordered this one.

http://www.brenspeed.com/detroit3vna.html scrowl down and click second video for cool sounding cam.

I wanna stay N/A so not planning on a supercharger even though there are plenty to choose from.

patrick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back