Video of my other hobby....

Looks sweet. I enjoyed freshwater for a while. I have no idea but I was told by the fish shop that once established salt water is easier than fresh...is this true

scoobert said:
they are a ton of work. i had one but i got sick of the work it takes. only had a 55 myself... 125's are nice.

You know...At first I used to get frustrated...But if you position the tank in a location were you can service it easily, it minimizes the headaches.

Also, use quality products and apply some common sense, but above all, be patient. Nothing good happens fast in this tanks...:D

Demon 8 said:
Looks sweet. I enjoyed freshwater for a while. I have no idea but I was told by the fish shop that once established salt water is easier than fresh...is this true

I never had a fresh water...I went straight to salt...Did a lot of stupid mistakes, like placing a 30 gallon tank on my 7 drawer chest in the bedroom...It was awesome to see the nano reef with the nightlights while going to sleep but it was a pain to maintain...

I forgot to mention on the post above to Scoobert...Never ever by new stuff...Always do you best to by good quality used stuff...That 125 tank with stand, hood, sump and pump I got for $75...:D ...It would be $800 two $1000 new...

Ram From Hell said:
You and Tinygiants should talk.

That guy has been into saltwater aquariums big-time too.:)

Cool....I will PM him...

Thanks folks...

Black1 said:
Another unrealized dream for me... I would love to have a aquarium some day. :eek:

Beautiful tank, Sir. :congrats:

Thanks...I am looking forward to it growing out a bit...:D

That is beautiful Ricardo.:congrats:

One question. What was the large thing moving in the back ground at the 1:30 mark?

Silverback said:
That is beautiful Ricardo.:congrats:

One question. What was the large thing moving in the back ground at the 1:30 mark?

Thanks...

You have some real exotic species in there man, I mean for a home set-up. Very nice stuff.

Silverback said:

I believe you are referring to the Mexican Turbo Snail...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back