Video Wanted

Harasin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sup guys, I've gotten 2 "Unnecessary Noise" tickets in the last 2 months and am looking into maybe getting some high flow cats. I absolutely love the catless mids, but its just causing too much of a hassle. Anyone running 2 highflow cats and have a video? I'd appreciate it thanks.

I ran Belanger headers, Belanger mids with their high flow cats and a Magnaflow catback. It was still LOUD. I don't think the high flows are going to correct your ticket problem. ;)

Lol well atleast I would be able to say that im running legal, and can easily dispute the ticket. Any vids of that beast?

I am running the magnaflow 59556 for the Mopar Headers and Mid pipes 2 1/2" exhaust

If you are running a 3" exhaust then you need the 59559

Extream High Flow

I am running the Mopar Long Tube Headers, Mopar Mids with the 59556 cats welded in, and the Mopar/Borla Cat-Back... Will have Vid and Audio posted this weekend.... :)

Da1Chief said:
I am running the magnaflow 59556 for the Mopar Headers and Mid pipes 2 1/2" exhaust

If you are running a 3" exhaust then you need the 59559

Extream High Flow

I am running the Mopar Long Tube Headers, Mopar Mids with the 59556 cats welded in, and the Mopar/Borla Cat-Back... Will have Vid and Audio posted this weekend.... :)

Awesome, can't wait to here it. Thanks for the info

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back