VIPER BACKLIGHTED STARTER BUTTON LAST CHANCE

I got an email saying im getting something from you. :aetsch:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
you need to call me, and without the call droping , we need to talk............
Does his phone suck or what????? I'm gonna start a thread, to take up a collection to buy Pete a new phone. :D

SANTEEN said:
Does his phone suck or what????? I'm gonna start a thread, to take up a collection to buy Pete a new phone. :D
Or we can see who has the oldest POS phone for him :D

that was for boobage:aetsch:
I really need to drop some hints for her. She didn't know what to get me for my Bday or our Anniversary. Its not like she doesn't have your number......

wesalbert said:
I really need to drop some hints for her. She didn't know what to get me for my Bday or our Anniversary. Its not like she doesn't have your number......
bbbwwwahahahahha I need to send her another 4am text:D

SANTEEN said:
that aint no lie, boy can build a 5k transmission, but cant make a call from inside the house to the front lawn:D

bbbwwwahahahahha I need to send her another 4am text:D
If she is up and workin, she will answer.

Done :rock:

62212a94.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, took all of about 10 minutes to put in. I'm really glad I left 2 screws out when I put the radio in. :D

wesalbert said:
Thanks, took all of about 10 minutes to put in. I'm really glad I left 2 screws out when I put the radio in. :D

i get it ,,,your one of those guys that always has parts left over after you put things back together:aetsch: and i just got this lil box from the stinkoman mmm wonder what it might be:dontknow:

When I did my radio, someone here mentioned to leave the bottom 2 screws out that hold the radio trim in. This basically saves me the hassle of pulling the center console out so I can take those two screws out.

Ironhead said:
i get it ,,,your one of those guys that always has parts left over after you put things back together:aetsch: and i just got this lil box from the stinkoman mmm wonder what it might be:dontknow:
skittles LOLOLOL:aetsch:

Im curious Wes but did the little black and white wires with the connectors fit right in the button plug and stay in......I think maybe it might be different on the 06 but the provided wires with connectors do not fit in the trucks plug and really dont even fit on the button.....i need to go to radio shack and find new ends that will fit in the plug.....Anyone else have this minor problem?

They fit on mine, just opened them up a little with a small screwdriver.
There not the kind that will snap in the plug and stay in though. I plugged the connector in, then inserted the black and white wires.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back