Viper badges

Viperpwrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can i find viper hood badges to replace the factory ram one. And also whats the best way to remove them without hurting the paint ?

eBay has them too.

And what I've used in the past is a hair dryer to soften up the adhesive. Fishing line (10-15 lbs cuz anything smaller than that will break and anything thicker than that is too big) to slowly peel it off and finally goo gone to take off the rest of the residue.

the hood badge for the 05 at least has a huge gap behind it. the replacement emblem i got from JMB fit in the recess perfectly so that the top was flush

This isn't a great angle, I just modified the grill pic that I already posted. But it does sit down in the hole so that the top of the emblem is flush

If u need a better shot let me know. Someone on here showed me a pic of their YF that was done so I copied their idea.

JMBs website shows them better but I misunderstood the choices and I know others have too. Would be best to just call him and order that way

Attachments

• Hood emblem.jpg
    Hood emblem.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 56
SRT Badges on instagram. He made my steering wheel, grille and tailgate badges for both 05's. They fit in the recess and are flush with the grille, he can do anything you want

SRT Badges on instagram. He made my steering wheel, grille and tailgate badges for both 05's. They fit in the recess and are flush with the grille, he can do anything you want

Was the steering wheel hard to do? ? I don't have instagram, does he have a website? ?

Sure would like to get rid of the ram head....

'Arise from your grave old thread...'

I've discovered the hard way there's a hole underneath my 2005 grill/hood emblem (that will teach me not to search on here first!). So it's either paint shop or a call to JMB then!

I like the idea of doing the steering wheel too.

What a great source of info and friendly place this is, in complete contrast to the Sailing Anarchy forum (my other hobby) where the keyboard warriors tell any new members to F off, which is a little tiresome.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back