Viper Bling

Maui Life

Reaction score
OK, I needed something to put a finishing touch on my interior. There isn’t really anything that represents the viper heart inside, Soooooo, I decided on some “jewelryâ€￾ for the interior.
A long time friend who is a Jeweler here in Maui looked at the truck with me and came up with this idea, custom viper lock pulls.
So, there you have it, pure silver body, 24 caret gold fangs with green emeralds for eyes.
I love em.
He says he would make a couple sets for us if anyone else dares to be a ghey as me.

Attachments

• Cast done.JPG
    Cast done.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Mold insert.JPG
    Mold insert.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Mold Final.JPG
    Mold Final.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Installed.JPG
    Installed.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 160
original...:D ..how about something to cover the ram on the steering wheel....has to be lightweight so it doesn't kill you when the airbag goes off.....

Yo Nowwhat!
I forgot to mention that, he is finishing one for that. I got the schematic for the steering wheel cover from the dealer to see how to remove it and replace it. Not to hard. It will be a sliver relief like the ram with the same emerald eyes. Should be done next week.
I cant say what they cost here, momma reads this stuff. Lets just say more then her new ring but less then her new horse.

They look pretty cool, but they just S-C-R-E-A-M........

STEAL ME!!!!!:motz:

Maui Life said:
Gheez man, the whole truck screams that already!
Well, yeah, but I can just see some douche walking past the truck, seeing those bad-ass things, then grabbing a rock and smashing a window.

Sorry, that's just my .02 on the majority of the population. Don't trust them.:dontknow::)

That is impressive.......

:rock:

For sure, I am with you on that one. Here in Maui things are pretty laid back, thank god. I do have super black limo tint on, cant see in from outside.

Hamrhead said:
Well, yeah, but I can just see some douche walking past the truck, seeing those bad-ass things, then grabbing a rock and smashing a window.

Sorry, that's just my .02 on the majority of the population. Don't trust them.:dontknow::)

good point but i NEVER leave my truck "unsuporvised" only drive on weekends just to drive, not to go out and pick something up and leave in a parking lot.

I don't leave mine anywhere. I would not mind replacing my interior lock pulls with those beauties. But with the interior as it currently is, for me, or anyone else to add a touch of gold may look kind'a funny (but i'm not speaking for everyone). I would rather them be in silver instead. Would your friend be able to accomplish that? Silver with saphire eyes? MAN that would be the bomb for me. Also, are they screwed on? If so then they could easily be removed if you end up parking in a less than kosher area. If momma reads these posts then give me a call with a ball park figure. 832-217-0562. Heck, do a smoke signal, S.O.S., secret code... anything man I don't care. I'm just curious. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Yep, that's bling alright.:D

I'm sure most people would look at them and assume that they are just plastic, so I would not worry about a broken window that much.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Robert those are crazy!!! I cant wait to see them in person. Steering wheel deal sounds cool too!!

Oh yeah, keep those windows rolled up dude!!! Always!

patrick
Thanks Man! Will I see you saturday at the track? I am planing to be there around 11:30. Join us!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back