Viper Center Caps

6pakattack said:
Here's a pic of Sneaky Pete !!!:rock:
These are the one's I have. Love'em! :rock: Good quality and they bolt in from behind, so they can't pop out and get lost or be easily stolen. :congrats:

Tom has taken care of my Billet needs very well !! I've gone to him with ideas,and he now produces them; ie,the Billet wheel centercaps,and the Radiator Cover that is awesome,also,if you're ever surfing Ebay and happen across a set of billet hood strut rods for our trucks,that's my YF in his pic !!Come to find out he also did a dash panel for a neighbor of mine !!!

Thanks for whatever part you had in getting 'em made. :congrats: I also have the Rad. cover and strut covers. Both are also excellent pieces! :rock:

These are GREAT looking center caps. I've had them since before the 07 NATS trip. The best quality and craftsmanship. One of the best mods I've done.

Stretch

YUP,definitely some badd azz caps !!! Tom don't make no chitt !!!:rock: :rock:

How do they match up visually with the stock wheels. They look almost chrome. Do they match the polished alloys on our truck?

jontyre said:
How do they match up visually with the stock wheels. They look almost chrome. Do they match the polished alloys on our truck?

Talking with Tom one of the many times,he made reference to someone who didn't want the polished look,so he put them in his lathe and scuffed them with a ScotchBrite pad,whick left onlyy the resessed engraving polished !!!I'm betting they looked really sharp that way too !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I have some for my truck that were custom made about 3 years ago from a previous member. It was someone from Alaska. I think we did a group buy and it cost us about $175. They have started to fade and I've only got 3K on my truck.

ejholt said:
I have some for my truck that were custom made about 3 years ago from a previous member. It was someone from Alaska. I think we did a group buy and it cost us about $175. They have started to fade and I've only got 3K on my truck.
Yes, they were kinda nice, but way over priced.

Bill.

Some real good info here guys.. I will be needing a polished set of these real soon for my Prof style Permastar'd wheels..

Venom Power said:
Some real good info here guys.. I will be needing a polished set of these real soon for my Prof style Permastar'd wheels..

Cowboy-up has a set for sale I think.

Venom Power said:

So Ant you decided to keep those wheels?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back