Viper Dyno Day in CT

lbstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Viper Dyno Day in CT May 30th

I've been away for a while, been busy as hell competing. Got a ton more goodies on the Viper and the local shop here in Waterbury, CT that does all my work is having a Viper Dyno day. Here's the info http://forums.viperclub.org/new-york-connecticut/625035-ny-ct-dyno-day-sat-may-30th.html Their are 10 or so Vipers goin so I figured this would be a great time to get some of the east coast SRT guys back together. Its been a while since I've seen you guys. I'd love to see my old truck, hint hint James!!! If anyones interested, let me know so I can call Ted (the owner) and let him know to expect some trucks to crash the party!!

BTW, you dont have to dyno your truck (or car), you can just hang out. Teds got food and refreshments so I imagine he'll charge a few $'s to hang out, but not much!!

Last edited:
Everything is going great, I'm still busy kickin ass and taken names in the strongman worlds!!!! As far as the Viper, I love the car but I do miss my truck a bit!! Its amazin how much of a head turner the Viper is though!!

Last edited:
lbstone said:
Everything is going great, I'm still busy kickin ass and taken names in the strongman worlds!!!! As far as the Viper, I love the car but I do miss my truck a bit!! Its amazin how much of a head turner the Viper is though!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Keep on kickin' ass, Brotha!!! :congrats: Every time I see a competition on TV, I make sure to look for ya. :)

Thanks Black1! Hope you caught the 2008 WSM, its been on like crazy! Also I just won the Arnold Classic this past March and recently won a qualifier for WSM at Mohegan Sun (2nd year in a row) a few weeks ago again, I won 5 of the 6 events and set a world record!!

Wish some of the other NE guys would post up or try and make it!! Where's Trekker, Paul, NYsteve etc.......????

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back