viper emblems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corsoviper

Reaction score
Why didn't Dodge just install viper emblems on the truck???

corsoviper said:
Why didn't Dodge just install viper emblems on the truck???

I dunno :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: - welcome anyways :rock: :D

Welcome :rock:

Best bet is because the truck is still a Ram afterall, plus its a way for them to make extra money on people that by the emblems from the dealerships. Welcome to party

Well just my opinion, but it is not a viper. It is a truck with a viper engine.

The CTS V is a Cadillac. It has a power plant from a Corvette...but...well, I think you get my drift.

The Viper and the Ram carry the Dodge SRT idenity.

Welcome to the club. Enjoy!

Last edited:
labontecsi said:
I agree with Prof....welcome to the family.

Labontecsi is known for his insight, intelligence, selection of beautiful women and usually perfect analysis.;) ;)

Prof said:

The CTS V is a Cadillac. It has a power plant from a Corvette...but...well, I think you get my drift.

Morning Prof, are you still looking at the Cadoo? (saw one in the showroom the other morning, very nice!)

joemags54 said:
Morning Prof, are you still looking at the Cadoo? (saw one in the showroom the other morning, very nice!)

I told the salesman to keep asking the sales manager if he wants a sale, he needs to offer me, $60k...and I will say yes or no on the phone. He has not called yet...it has a window sticker for $69.5k.

I think they will call.

But now my interest is moving...I am looking for a new '08 Magnum SRT 8...but if I get a call....maybe.

Welcome again....am I missing something or have you been a member for a long time and finally made your first post member 3638???

Prof said:
I told the salesman to keep asking the sales manager if he wants a sale, he needs to offer me, $60k...and I will say yes or no on the phone. He has not called yet...it has a window sticker for $69.5k.

I think they will call.

But now my interest is moving...I am looking for a new '08 Magnum SRT 8...but if I get a call....maybe.
Soooo many cars so little time!!!!:rock: :)

Prof said:

I agree with this as it is not a Viper, but it also is not just a Ram either.
They shoud have made some type of badge that covers both and is unique to the Viper Ram.

Demon 8 said:
Welcome again....am I missing something or have you been a member for a long time and finally made your first post member 3638???
Now thats a very good question.:dontknow:

Bout time ya started postin................nice to hear from you , the 2010 viper ram will have the snake badges..............pipe dream:rock: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back