Viper gets a Cobra kill!

John02SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was eating lunch with a few buddies today and one of them with a 03 Cobra wanted to see the Viper truck run since they are so rare. His car has cold air and catback on it, as well as factory supercharged. I figured what the hell, a lil action with some buddies. He wanted a 20 roll, and as you can see the CalTracs work! :D Run was to 6000 in 4th gear. Big Bastard will roll out! The buddy that was with me has a 05 Joe Gibbs Chevy with a blower on it that I tuned and he said he didn't want any part of the Viper truck! He was super impressed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdkupQ3MJbs

John

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN:adore: :adore:

Those cobra's are pretty bad even in stock form. GOOD JOB!!:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN:adore: :adore:

Those cobra's are pretty bad even in stock form. GOOD JOB!!:rock:

That's what I was saying.. '03 Cobra? Maaaaaaan that car is supposed to be hell on wheels.. I know... I got my ass handed to me once by one years ago... ONCE!

Venom Power said:
That's what I was saying.. '03 Cobra? Maaaaaaan that car is supposed to be hell on wheels.. I know... I got my ass handed to me once by one years ago... ONCE!

He was clearly walking him in every gear:vroam: :driver:

Thanks for posting that vid John:rock:
for awhile there , nobody thought it could be done;) :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Thanks fellas! Yeah he was suprised to say the least. Truck was pulling him even in 4th gear pretty hard and those cars pull HARD in 4th. I guess my tuning is doing pretty well! :D I'm loving this truck!

Great Kill........and it was videoed from the Cobra's view...LOL...great shot..I would have been one pissed Ford owner if a truck size brick ate my Ford top sports car for 03..........:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back