Viper gets a Cobra kill!

Man I love the Cobras and Have a couple in the Garage that are deadly, but Man you did own him. Man just a saaaweet kill

Awesome kill!! I'm going to post this on another forum that I'm part of that has a lot of cocky Cobra owners :)

Black1 said:
If WORMy agrees.... I should too... Great run, Sir. :) :rock: :congrats:
I know Black1, I do love the Cobra's, but now I am bout to get the Cal-tracs if they hook them up like that?

Good run, Sad that the cobra driver is inexperienced! Hand to the wheel the he realized he's in the wrong gear when he's controlling the race.

Viper ram vrs svt cobra

I had aguy wanting to race me in that exact car, he knew how to drive to, I got him, first second and third gears, and had to shut it down, due to safety, cause of other cars, no top end race, nice video, nice race:rock:

John02SS said:
Hwy 98 drag strip! Right in front of Kooter Browns. :D
Kooter Browns? that cake place? OMG, wonder if you can order a Cake for me and send it to one of babies mama's get me out the dog house. lol , but for realz

Naw, its not a cake place. It is a lil wing/beer place. If you need a cake though...............we got a few killer cake bakers in town! :D

I just watched this video a couple more times, and damn I just get a smile every time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back