Viper got no bite

Michael from the U.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_0061.JPG

WTF ? Went out to show off(as usuall)and when I got back and opened the hood to coooool her off a bit I found I had squaters.Furlin mice not only have they been stealing the dogs biscuits but they've bolloxed the firewall insulation.:mad: :eating:

Last edited:
Michael from the U.K. said:
IMG_0061.JPG

WTF ? Went out up show off(as usuall)and when I got back and opened the hood to coooool her off a bit I found I had squaters.Furlin mice not only have they been sterling the fogs biscuits bug they've bolloxedcthe firewall insulation.:mad: :eating:

English damn it!!!:D

so what you are saying is you made some biscuits, and the furry rabbits stole them took them under the hood of your truck and eat them?:D

Michael from the U.K. said:
IMG_0061.JPG

WTF ? Went out to show off(as usuall)and when I got back and opened the hood to coooool her off a bit I found I had squaters.Furlin mice not only have they been stealing the dogs biscuits but they've bolloxed the firewall insulation.:mad: :eating:

We should meet up, am in Bisley Surrey

When I bought my 02 GTS, I drove it back from North Carolina to Illinois and when I got home, I noticed a nice little mouse nest under the intake manifold. I guess it had been in storage for a while. Never did get rid of it entirely--I pulled out as much as I could with some needlenose pliers, but I never had the intake manifold off and wasn't about to pull it just for that.

I've heard that dryer sheets keep the rodents away.

OSO said:
English damn it!!!:D
:DLol....reminds me of this.:D
DoYouSpeakEnglish.gif

Had a live black snake under the manifold of my LHS one time.
Thought it was a hose until I saw it's beady little eye's lookin' back at me.

Last edited:
Hire the pied piper to leed them to water and drown them:D Or I hear Stinker plays a mean flute:D and has a big animal following:D

Stinker can't play a flute! I hear he's awesome on the meat whistle though!;)
Sorry bud, couldn't resist!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
so what you are saying is you made some biscuits, and the furry rabbits stole them took them under the hood of your truck and eat them?:D

:2in1: :2in1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah it was mice ,got the nest with contents out using a vacuum cleaner, there was enough crap In there to fill a carrier bag.Perhaps I should re install the cats:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back