Viper grill VS Ram grill

ghosritr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between the grill from a regular Ram and the SRT-10? (Not just the grill but also the grill 'shell'.)

I'm looking at a custom grill that fits a 2005 Ram but the grill manufacturer states it won't fit a 2005 SRT-10.

Anybody know why?

There really isn't any difference between the grille shells. Many folks, myself included have taken the standard Ram(Black Honeycomb) grille and replaced the SRT-10 chrome bars with it. Everything lines right up. Dave

Damn, yer one huge guy..... Hay Seuss....!!

What did they feed you...............?

(I do know better than to ask you the 2 common questions........)

When I was about 10, I asked a big guy how tall he was and he replied, "There's a phone on my ass..... Call up and find out..."

He was so fkn tall that I couldn't even hear what he actually said..... I heard something about his ass, but I thought he meant, "crawl up my ass and find out..."

I respectfully declined......

Back on topic, I believe Nowwhat has the black grille all the way around..... others do too..... You should be able to find that easily... Looks great on the silver truck....

D

hi tim, i think nowwhat has the jmb grill on his ride, i know it is aftermarket and looks badass.

Django said:
Back on topic, I believe Nowwhat has the black grille all the way around..... others do too..... You should be able to find that easily... Looks great on the silver truck....

D

I'm looking to replace the entire grill; outer shell and all.

In particular, I am looking at this grill:
http://www.atsdesign.com/prod.grilles.rg

The manufacturer say it won't fit an SRT-10.
Any ideas?

ghosritr said:
I'm looking to replace the entire grill; outer shell and all.

In particular, I am looking at this grill:
http://www.atsdesign.com/prod.grilles.rg

The manufacturer say it won't fit an SRT-10.
Any ideas?
If it uses the stock mounting points, I don't see why it wouldn't bolt up unless there is some type of obstruction that the new grill would come in contact with. Often times the manufacturer hasn't been able to test their product on one of our trucks and therefore don't even know if it will work or not. It's just easier for them to say "No, it won't fit".

Maybe MoparConnection can provide some insight if they're different part numbers. I know some of the Hemi's have a chrome surround.

If they have a decent return policy, you can always give it a go and see.

It will fit as they are the same. I have a Hemi Ram and a SRT-10 and the front grills are the same size. I have an extra Hemi grill that you can test fit and if it works then order the grill you posted. You owned a Rumble Bee before so you should know it is the same.

I think the grille would look great!!! Im not sure if it would fit? i would like to think it would tho! however DC designed this truck with an areo package! they had to have spent a lot of time in the wind tunnel to acheive a world record!! IMO take that into consideration. and if i was you i would keep the orignal grille if you chose to buy a diff!! just my .02. AND WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back