viper head badges

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
we do have the viper head badges in red and in charcoal we will for the members of the vtcoa members sell them for 70.00.

i do sell them on e-bay if you wanted to check out the pics of them please visit www.stores.ebay.com/AVONDALE-AUTOMOTIVE

all the items i sell are new in the box factory parts.

please contact me for the discounted price or anything that you dont see and would like.

thank you
:rock:

looks good, do you have 20 srt badges. my laptop at home takes to long to look b/c it's wirelessand slow as shit. will look more tomorrow at work.

i would not use these on the hood. but the look great on the doors and tailgate.

thank you

dragon said:
i would not use these on the hood. but the look great on the doors and tailgate.

thank you
Do you know if you will ever have those emblems in stock? I cant seem to find them. :eek:

i have looked and have not come up with anything. the curvature was not right on the noes i do have. i will do some more checking and let you know.

thank you

Dragon honestly dont waste your time, the stock ones almost work, and to make them work takes mucho dinero,, I bought modified one from a guy and it cost $200, way too much,
I think what he was asking is if these were the curved ones they leave just a tad of space underneath at the front.

What whould be good is if you could post pics of a few with $ figures , and sell the hellotta them:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back