Viper OEM Steering Wheel Emblem Mod

5_0_BAIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a new post because I titled the last one wrong:(
Well I finally did it! I think the end result is awesome but I will let you be the judge!

emblemremoved.jpg

SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! I was so careful and used plastic pry tools but the vinyl tore along the seam SHIT:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
emblemshit.jpg

emblemfront.jpg

emblemback.jpg

I think it turned out awesome:rock: :rock: :rock:
emblemfinal.jpg

That looks friggin' fantastic!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I love it!!! That should have been standard on ALL of our trucks!!! Hey where did you get the emblem??? Congrats on the switch... Great job...

5_0_BAIT said:
Thanks guys! I really think it should have been OEM from the factory like this.

yea should have been seeing this makes me want to call up Billet tech. and tell them to hurry up on mine :D

Bringing back an OLD thread...

This is freakin' great. The only way to get this exact emblem is to get it from a crashed viper? That sound damn difficult....

Got mine from X2 builders, but waiting till truck comes out in spring.

Looks good! Did the Viper emblem have three nipples (haha he said nipples) on the back also? What did you adhere the new one with?

Got mine from X2 builders, but waiting till truck comes out in spring.

Checked out that site. Pretty neat...so maybe i just don't know how to navigate the site, but how do you know if they've got a steering wheel emblem? All i see is whole vipers that are being "parted out". Did you email them and ask?

Sweet mod.... The emblem fits perfectly and looks like it came stock like that.

Ya, just email them and they will get back to you in a few days....

Checked out that site. Pretty neat...so maybe i just don't know how to navigate the site, but how do you know if they've got a steering wheel emblem? All i see is whole vipers that are being "parted out". Did you email them and ask?

Shit! Just spoke to them, they want $50 for the emblem??? Gotta be a cheaper way...

No s#@& really? $50.00?

I called them on Friday, talked to a women, some dude was supposed to get back with me. Didn't happen.

No way they can justify fifty bucks for the SMALL emblem. The damn hood badge OEM cost sixty!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back