Viper Owners Association

Hey Jay, I just broused thru the pics on the site. Neat pics and thanks for including my 10!:rock:

Owner Assosiated Topic

Hello, I'm practically a new member. Haven't posted much due to my job mainly and I apologize for that.
I used to be in a small car club back in Washington(state), we would just have get GTG's and show off our awesome machines. We also pitched in some cash so that the club could grow. (ie Vinyls, memberships cards, Go Pros etc...) I would be willing to do the same for this club as well, seeing as this is literally a club for truck owners such as myself.
If this is not needed then would it be against any policy to pay for my own Vinyls and display the Club name and logo off as I please? With good intentions of course.

welcome to the Red Button club:rock::rock::rock:

Hello, I'm practically a new member. Haven't posted much due to my job mainly and I apologize for that.
I used to be in a small car club back in Washington(state), we would just have get GTG's and show off our awesome machines. We also pitched in some cash so that the club could grow. (ie Vinyls, memberships cards, Go Pros etc...) I would be willing to do the same for this club as well, seeing as this is literally a club for truck owners such as myself.
If this is not needed then would it be against any policy to pay for my own Vinyls and display the Club name and logo off as I please? With good intentions of course.

Welcome to the CLub for TX. I think the thread below might help you.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f96/vtcoa-window-decal-order-thread-59132/

Thanks for the interest. We do have some thing set in place. I plan to do another decal order in May with both the old school and new school decals.

Congrats......

What is the best tonneau cover I can get for my 2005Ram SRT 10 ?

Just to give everyone an update. We have been able to get a Viper Truck section on VOA's forum. We have been working with them on this and the possibility of letting us join at the national level. So for those that are interested check it out. www.driverviper.com.
does that mean the VTCOA is goin away????

Never!!!!!!!!!!!

We are here to stay regardless of how the Viper Sites act and treat Viper Truck Owners

just seems strange, for how many years did we try to join our "bros"??

lets see Vipers are out of production, loosing cars & trucks just about every day, parts are harder & harder to find...

great they let us in

You can join over on the VCA, however, there are no scheduled events that I'm aware of. It more like being a registered member here. The VOA still has 150 lbs of cement in their head

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back