Viper Powered Windshield Banner

Need for Speed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In looking at a bunch of Sig Pics, I see a lot of people have a Windshield Banner that says "Viper Powered"....can anyone tell me where to get one? Thanks in advance.

Rob

one of our vendor's makes them. steve at slh will hook you up

Thanks

eddie102870 said:
one of our vendor's makes them. steve at slh will hook you up

As it turns out, Steve is located 20 miles away from where I am picking my truck up...just called him and he will take care of it! Thanks for the referral!

Robert picked up his truck today and stopped by for a few goodies. Hell of a nice guy!!!:rock:

We screwed things up so many times I figured he would have lost his patience, but he hung in there and we got him all fixed up in the end. He's back on the road home...:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Good luck on the trip and let us know you made it safe and sound. Congrats on the truck...although seeing it made me miss mine all the more...

Attachments

• DSCN3496.JPG
    DSCN3496.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCN3497.JPG
    DSCN3497.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 177
  • DSCN3498.JPG
    DSCN3498.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN3499.JPG
    DSCN3499.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCN3500.JPG
    DSCN3500.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCN3501.JPG
    DSCN3501.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCN3502.JPG
    DSCN3502.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN3503.JPG
    DSCN3503.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 141
Need for Speed said:
In looking at a bunch of Sig Pics, I see a lot of people have a Windshield Banner that says "Viper Powered"....can anyone tell me where to get one? Thanks in advance.

Rob
Got mine from a local guy....
wildergfx.com

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Robert picked up his truck today and stopped by for a few goodies. Hell of a nice guy!!!:rock:

We screwed things up so many times I figured he would have lost his patience, but he hung in there and we got him all fixed up in the end. He's back on the road home...:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Good luck on the trip and let us know you made it safe and sound. Congrats on the truck...although seeing it made me miss mine all the more...
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yeah, but it ain't as cool as his...:p ;) :marchmellow:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Texas Yellow Fever said:

Steve,

Thanks for everything. Just got back late last night after a few days in KY. Getting my intake and mufflers done today! Cant wait to get back in it.

Need for Speed said:
Steve,

Thanks for everything. Just got back late last night after a few days in KY. Getting my intake and mufflers done today! Cant wait to get back in it.

Glad you made it safe and sound! It was good meeting you, thanks for stopping in! :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yeah, but it ain't as cool as his...:p ;) :marchmellow:
What do you mean:dontknow: Mine matches the truck and the red part is metallic so it blings in the sun....:D

I still need to get some decals from you though b/c no one can make them as small as I need....:argh:

Texas Yellow Fever said:

nice ride bro - the YELLOW ones ROCK :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back