Viper Red Snakeskin Hydrodipped Valve Covers For Sale or Trade

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These were dipped by Eddie at Proimaging, they are Viper Red Snakeskin, look amazing but im going with a new color scheme while im getting my engine done. Will ship for $175 + your valve covers, will consider trades instead of the $175, THESE ARE 2004 COVERS, BREATHER FITTINGS ARE IN REAR.

Has one small chip at bottom as you'll see in pic, and normal spots around bolt holes.

2013-08-05115040_zpsbde11d62.jpg

2013-08-05115100_zps80af9cd3.jpg

Why not just have them re-done? Seems like it would be less trouble.

do you still have these valve covers for sale ? and they should fit a 2005 i would think right

If you still have these I may be interested. Just had my 2005 covers taken off and re coated gloss red so look better than brand new.

Sorry guys decided to keep them for awhile, they are on the truck. Id still consider trading them for a pistol plus your covers other than that thanks for your interest though. BTW these are 04 covers, the catch can/breather fittings are located in the back instead of the front like 05s and 06s (easier to hide and tuck away lines with the 04's).

Sorry guys decided to keep them for awhile, they are on the truck. Id still consider trading them for a pistol plus your covers other than that thanks for your interest though. BTW these are 04 covers, the catch can/breather fittings are located in the back instead of the front like 05s and 06s (easier to hide and tuck away lines with the 04's).

Dammit. I really wanted these.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back