Viper rim center caps...

amoparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Viper rim center caps... please measure for me!!

Can anyone tell me if the center caps from a Gen II Viper wheel will fit our rims? I have a line on 4 center caps but don't know the size of them vs the size of our caps. I don't want to spend the money if they won't fit.

Can someone go out and measure the caps on their truck? The Viper caps are 2 1/8 dia with 1 1/4 between the tangs.

TIA

Stretch

Last edited:
They dont work bro, sorry. Joanne bought me the ones for X-mas a year or two ago with the viper logo on them the wouldnt fit the center, in fact I sent somone the logo off the cap to someone , you or someone up there:dontknow:

amoparman said:
Can anyone tell me if the center caps from a Gen II Viper wheel will fit our rims? I have a line on 4 center caps but don't know the size of them vs the size of our caps. I don't want to spend the money if they won't fit.

Can someone go out and measure the caps on their truck? The Viper caps are 2 1/8 dia with 1 1/4 between the tangs.

TIA

Stretch

I think BDIA sells them. I remeber he made some a while back for our trucks.

Yea Stink, you sent it to me. Just that these caps don't have the emblem like that on it. It looks like it is engraved into the center cap. By the way, how ya doing Stinker?!?

And the ones form BDIA are waaayyy tooo much for a poor guy like to afford. Just thought I would give it a shot.

Thanks all!!

Stretch

Attachments

• 07_1.jpg
    07_1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 779
  • 64_1.jpg
    64_1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 414
Those loook like the same size as the ones I had, from what I understand none of the car centers will work on ours, Jjust Paint the ram on yours , It'll stand out great.

Where do we get a hold of blank polished center caps in our bore?? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back