Viper Side Exit Exhaust plates are here!!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Ready for shipment tomorrow!! These are 16 gauge Stainless Steel plates that go around your exhaust cutout after your Viper Side Exit Exhaust is installed to cosmetically enhance the look if the cutout :drool:
These are the prototype ones that have been on my truck for quite some time :)

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0149.png

IMG_0148-1.png

IMG_0147-1.png

IMG_0180-1.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 2,174
Last edited:
post some pics of just the plates by them self bro. can u do me a 8x5 3 1/2 hole? what size of exhaust would sound better?

post some pics of just the plates by them self bro. can u do me a 8x5 3 1/2 hole? what size of exhaust would sound better?

3" exhaust bro and the cutout is a tad over 3 1/2 for exhaust clearance. I'll have better pics tomorrow bud. Thanks for your interest. :burnout:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Is a complete side exhaust available as a kit??

Id be interested in a complete kit! Something we could take to our muffler shop(templates and the pieces of pipe for the frame,suggestions for mufflers,etc.)a kit with CORSA mufflers?!But what do we do with the cut-out in the bumper?

Last edited:
Id be interested in a complete kit! Something we could take to our muffler shop(templates and the pieces of pipe for the frame,suggestions for mufflers,etc.)a kit with CORSA mufflers?!But what do we do with the cut-out in the bumper?

Any reputable body shop can fill that cutout in the bumper bud. I'll see what I can work out on a kit.

image.jpg

Bump to the top and here's a pic in flat black and raw stainless :drool:

Last edited:
need to make a template up to lay over the frame for the hole with measurements for placement and what schedule pipe to use for the hole in the frame. these could be included in a "kit". i want to do this:D
what about an polished aluminum plate to match those with polished wheels?:drool::rock:

need to make a template up to lay over the frame for the hole with measurements for placement and what schedule pipe to use for the hole in the frame. these could be included in a "kit". i want to do this:D
what about an polished aluminum plate to match those with polished wheels?:drool::rock:

Actually I ran mine below frame as have the others done around here as to not jeopardize frame and never scraped after years and thousands of miles and speed bumps :) Do plan to use a template for marking location. ;)

Have about 6 pairs left so If a Viper Side Exit Exhaust is on your list, better get the plates to complete the appearance :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back