Viper Side Exit Exhaust plates are here!!

Nice, what mufflers????

Same ones I have on it now.. You know the ones. It should sound about the same as it does now..
I'm just not a fan of the asymmetrical rear cut out on one side.
I've hated that notch since the first 10 I ever seen.. I'm going to have the rear notch filled when I get the side exit completed..

I dream of a roll pan style rear bumper kit that matches our body kit someday but untill then, a filled in notch will have to do..

Same ones I have on it now.. You know the ones. It should sound about the same as it does now..
I'm just not a fan of the asymmetrical rear cut out on one side.
I've hated that notch since the first 10 I ever seen.. I'm going to have the rear notch filled when I get the side exit completed..

I dream of a roll pan style rear bumper kit that matches our body kit someday but untill then, a filled in notch will have to do..

Filled in notch looks great!!

image.jpg

I forgot but should look sleek as usual bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filled in notch looks great!!

View attachment 53928

I wish you were closer because I'd have you do it... Too, bad it would cost so much to ship the bumper to have done..
Atleast I finally found someone up here to do it.. He's a bit high I think but unfortunately I've never filled plastic before and I'm not going to risk, f'n it up.... If it was metal I'd be good to go..

I wish you were closer because I'd have you do it... Too, bad it would cost so much to ship the bumper to have done..
Atleast I finally found someone up here to do it.. He's a bit high I think but unfortunately I've never filled plastic before and I'm not going to risk, f'n it up.... If it was metal I'd be good to go..

So what mufflers? Lol

I would like to have my #069 Yellow Fever Verified...It is sitting on an enclosed trailer.
I will be taking it off in very near future. Maybe today. I know you want a pic of door
M D H / VIN. and some of the actual truck. If there is any thing else needed please let me know...FYI it is a Bone stock Reg. cab 6-spd.with only 14ths. miles !!!!!

I would like to have my #069 Yellow Fever Verified...It is sitting on an enclosed trailer.
I will be taking it off in very near future. Maybe today. I know you want a pic of door
M D H / VIN. and some of the actual truck. If there is any thing else needed please let me know...FYI it is a Bone stock Reg. cab 6-spd.with only 14ths. miles !!!!!

Wrong thread bud

I need ur phone number

Venomous1 racing I need ur phone number to order some stuff from u. Viper side exhaust plates and mufflers please send me your number. Thanks or call u mine 912-281-8849

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back