Viper SRT-10 Coupe Question?

ViperMX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry i know this forum its only forum for the ram srt-10 but couldnt registry an account on viper club of america forums ....

Question is any big guys in here own a coupe viper srt-10? im 6'6 aNd 275 lbs i would fit or will be a hard time getting in there lol
thanx alot

Sorry i know this forum its only forum for the ram srt-10 but couldnt registry an account on viper club of america forums ....

Question is any big guys in here own a coupe viper srt-10? im 6'6 aNd 275 lbs i would fit or will be a hard time getting in there lol
thanx alot

likely your height more than your weight is going to be the issue. :(

umm lol i think i might go for a gts. or get the srt-10 and give a try if not sell it

The worst thing I have to say about the SRT-10 vipers are they are the most awkward car to get in and out of... I'm 6'1. Once you're in I think you will be ok. But i think everyone would have a hard time getting in and out of that car regardless of height/weight.

I am 6-2 and about 255.....last Viper I drove I almost couldnt get in then thought I was going to need a crane to get out..LOL.....and my size 12s almost cover the brake and gas pedal at the same time......my Vette is much easier to get in and out...

I knew you would post something...:girlshit:..

vette owner. :toilet::aetsch::hahaha::bird::tomato::stupid::puke::stupido::reddy::eviltongue::stupido3::sheep::stupido2::boring::thumpdown::shot::eek::slug::slug::rolleyes:

viper owner. :rock::burnout::elefant::D:rock::proud::tee::cheers::love::beer::eating::canabis::angel::wavey::flowers::dancing2::ridinghorse::secruity::marchmellow::party::party::party::hello::date::thrasher::driver::saint::laugh::vroam::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
I am 6-2 and about 255.....last Viper I drove I almost couldnt get in then thought I was going to need a crane to get out..LOL.....and my size 12s almost cover the brake and gas pedal at the same time......my Vette is much easier to get in and out...

What a pussy!!!!!:aetsch::aetsch:

What a pussy!!!!!:aetsch::aetsch:
.:eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:....

thanx for the help guys im gonna pass in the 08 coupe viper too tiggt for me but im getting a 08 shelby gt 500 with 3000 miles

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back