Viper SRT10 GTS Coupe 4 Sale

Steve Austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

2006 Viper SRT10 GTS coupe Blue with Silver stripes. This car was purchased new in the summer of 2007. The car was built as a show car and has never seen daily driving. This car has the best of everything and is a show stopper everywhere it goes.

This car is 1000% better than showroom. It is perfect in everyway with no marks on any part of the car. It has never been raced or abused in anyway. This car was driven to car shows and that is it!!!!!!!

This car features:

Venom motorsports 850R Race package

Carbon Fibre interior, Carbon Fibre adjustable rear spoiler, Carbon Fibre adjustable front splitter spoiler, Carbon fibre side splitters, Carbon Fibre roof diffusser, Paxton polished supercharger, Paxton polished intercooler, Paxton split second computer, Mopar race cam, Mopar race computer, Custom long tube headers, Custom stainless steal 3" Borla XR1 race exhaust (without cats), Custom cross drilled rotors, Custom boost and fuel gauge pod with inergrated blue raptor shift light , Eibach lowering springs, B&M Short throw shifter, 3m clear front bra, Sirius satellite radio,Pioneer navigation/DVD , Pioneer 12 pack cd , Voice activation nav,dvd,sirius,cd, Viper logo floor mats, Tinted windows, Venom 850R badging.

This is a collector car and 1 of a kind!

If you are looking for one of the fastest cars on the planet or just looking to cruise to the local car show this is the car for you!

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$90,000 it is listed on ebay for $95,000

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Steve Austin

WOW... That is a sweet ride. Good luck with the sale. If I had the money lying around, it would be mine.

TREKER said:
WOW... That is a sweet ride. Good luck with the sale. If I had the money lying around, it would be mine.

Thanks a bunch :burnout:

hey steve do u still have any carbon fiber spliters for sale for our truck im really interested in one awsome beast by the way

Sorry I do not have any pics of the splitter on a truck. The customer was supposed to get me some but never did. It did look sick thats all I can say.

Steve Austin

Steve Austin said:
Still 4 sale :burnout:

Would love to, if I could sell my truck for around $80K:) ....nice ride, but can't afford it:eek: :(
Been thinking about trading the truck off for a Viper, but no deals yet....

I thought this car would have sold by now with all of the ballers on this site with fat pockets :)

Time to open up the wallets.

Steve Austin

Steve,Very well put together!! ( just wiping off drool!!) Wow very sweet Viper!!Gotta be the nicest one I've seen!! 2 thumbs up!

Steve Austin said:

2006 Viper SRT10 GTS coupe Blue with Silver stripes. This car was purchased new in the summer of 2007. The car was built as a show car and has never seen daily driving. This car has the best of everything and is a show stopper everywhere it goes.

This car is 1000% better than showroom. It is perfect in everyway with no marks on any part of the car. It has never been raced or abused in anyway. This car was driven to car shows and that is it!!!!!!!

This car features:

Venom motorsports 850R Race package

Carbon Fibre interior, Carbon Fibre adjustable rear spoiler, Carbon Fibre adjustable front splitter spoiler, Carbon fibre side splitters, Carbon Fibre roof diffusser, Paxton polished supercharger, Paxton polished intercooler, Paxton split second computer, Mopar race cam, Mopar race computer, Custom long tube headers, Custom stainless steal 3" Borla XR1 race exhaust (without cats), Custom cross drilled rotors, Custom boost and fuel gauge pod with inergrated blue raptor shift light , Eibach lowering springs, B&M Short throw shifter, 3m clear front bra, Sirius satellite radio,Pioneer navigation/DVD , Pioneer 12 pack cd , Voice activation nav,dvd,sirius,cd, Viper logo floor mats, Tinted windows, Venom 850R badging.

This is a collector car and 1 of a kind!

If you are looking for one of the fastest cars on the planet or just looking to cruise to the local car show this is the car for you!

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$90,000 it is listed on ebay for $95,000

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Steve Austin

Hey Steve,Does your car have a ghost paint job down the sides? Or is it just reflection? Looks great!:rock: :burnout:

Yellow venom 366 said:
Hey Steve,Does your car have a ghost paint job down the sides? Or is it just reflection? Looks great!:rock: :burnout:

Thanks for the props on my ride. The paint is totally stock it is just a reflection on the paint.

Summer will be here soon.

Steve Austin

Well I was wanting an 05 Viper Black in color. This car looks awesome.

The best deal I could offer is 1k down and 200 a month for the next 20 years. :dontknow:

Nice having you back here Steve.

Nice ride...sorry you are unloading it.

Roy

Car looks truly awesome...This for a long time was my dream car...Got the
SRT truck still happy BUT...To see a car like this for sale well if i could do it
man i would...Good luck with sale...Car is truly very nice...:) :) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back