viper training

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next-Gen Dodge Viper Training For ‘Super Car Olympics’

April 15, 2011 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The long, cold and snowy winter presented a perfect environment for the ultimate American-built sports car and icon of the Dodge brand’s performance car lineup to prepare for its imminent return. Using a 2010 chassis as a test subject, SRT engineers expanded the development scope for the next generation Dodge Viper to include stability control tuning for the first time. The development comes just in time for the next “Super Car Olympics,â€￾ sure to take place late in 2012 when the all-new performance icon returns.

Avondale Wholesale Parts | Facebook

click the link to see the pick you will like it.

i could handle trainin like that:rock::D:burnout:

is that the body style they are goin with????:dontknow:

that red car (not the viper), 2012 charger, i think. :dontknow:

whatever it is that is hands down the coolest 4door sedan i have ever seen in my life:rock::rock:

that red car (not the viper), 2012 charger, i think. :dontknow:

whatever it is that is hands down the coolest 4door sedan i have ever seen in my life:rock::rock:

thats the 2012 str charger but IMO the redline charger looks better
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a55dbqinDpM&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - SEMA 2010: 2011 Redline Dodge Charger[/ame]

but, the new Viper should be AWESOME

thats the 2012 str charger but IMO the redline charger looks better
YouTube - SEMA 2010: 2011 Redline Dodge Charger

but, the new Viper should be AWESOME

huh, did not know they were guna make a str. are they discontinuing the srt's:D:p:D jk

that redline is badass, i agree with you, dont know about better but to me they both have there good pionts, think i like the srt better but that redlin rt is pretty freakin badass too. thanks for posting the vid. i have liked chargers since they brought them back:rock:

huh, did not know they were guna make a str. are they discontinuing the srt's:D:p:D jk

that redline is badass, i agree with you, dont know about better but to me they both have there good pionts, think i like the srt better but that redlin rt is pretty freakin badass too. thanks for posting the vid. i have liked chargers since they brought them back:rock:

yeah...Street Tire Rippers...woops sorry about that:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back