Viper Truck Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't!! I want the one with the Queen in it :p

It could have made the Queen famous

Maybe someday. Artificial intelligence is getting a good foothold on things that could help! :D

That's the one with the Queen in it. Can't figure any you stopped. But then I'm sure your had excellent reason o_O

Yea I know! I just scrolled up and saw the pay sucked. That's good enuff

Most didn’t understand the time involved in just the formatting. The collecting to 13 or so years, the formatting took 5-6 times longer for each vin and associated data

I understand the time. I wrote a software program for the industry i worked in several decades ago and it was extremely time consuming and people mainly see the outside only

they have no clue what goes on in the i's and o's part of things let alone the research etc

So let’s see where this goes, I have found some time during the day where I can multi-task and as long as that remains, I should be able to do a bit each day. This will take a long time, so yep, like earlier stated, just the trucks, the Viper crowd can use one of their many experts. I just had a thought for a new thread

Oh great! There's hope! And with the Viper crowd out of the pic that makes it very possible!

Yes, I won’t be wasting very important minutes I could spend on things that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back