Viper Truck "Club" of America - Looking for Regional Reps

Last few years I've tried to round up as many trucks as possible from Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Pennsylvania to attend a big Mopar show. Most I've ever had attend was 3-4. But as of December three of those owners have sold/traded in their trucks, so now I'm the only one left. As for attending Viper car events I've done so twice. Most of the group is friendly and welcoming, but I still get that uncomfortable vibe that I'm just a truck owner. Not sure what I will attend in the future.

I would totally rock a VTCOA club decal! I'm the president of a Mopar club in Greenville SC and we have 4 or 5 SRT10's in the club already.

I would totally rock a VTCOA club decal! I'm the president of a Mopar club in Greenville SC and we have 4 or 5 SRT10's in the club already.

If you go to the VTCOA Viper Truck Owners Assoc. then the VTCOA gear section, I have a thread started currently on ordering VTCoA decals.
Order will be place 2-29-16. So if your interested post there and send payment to PayPal address listed in thread.

If you go to the VTCOA Viper Truck Owners Assoc. then the VTCOA gear section, I have a thread started currently on ordering VTCoA decals.
Order will be place 2-29-16. So if your interested post there and send payment to PayPal address listed in thread.

Thank you sir wil do!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back