Viper truck crashes on highway!!!

vaderSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK today, 1-17-07 at about 6pm, I was on my way home and decided to take rt21 in newark NJ home, even though it was for a mere 1 mile. make a long story short i was coming up on some serious traffic and i see a red dodge ram going up on a flat bed. I said to my girl, "no way its a viper". she says, "yea it is".... i said , "hell no.. no way" and she was like, "yup look wing". sure enough. it was! A red 2 dr srt-10. (04' or 05') truck getting pulled up onto the flat bed. I was like whoa.... maybe 5 minutes earlier it may have been me next to that truck. wow... anyhow. I ended up going to the wrecker yard and saw the truck. police was still there so I didnt get out and take any pics but it was smashed up pretty bad. I didnt see any other vehicles that could of been possibly involved but it must have hit something hard. right front side was done. from the front plate to the pass side mirror looked like it was eaten off by robosaurus! I think a rim flew off too cause I saw the tow truck driver rolling one down the highway. I really hope the people are ok. I dont want to sound rude but if anything is being sold off that truck i get first dibs!!!

anyone know if they are from the forum?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back