viper Truck MPG Contest!!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Viper Truck MPG Contest!! Record your overhead console MPG at 70mph for 5 mins doing a reset of average MPG at beginning of video. The best mileage on a flat or slightly flat road wins! Please put your cab style, transmission and rear end ratio in post as well. Let's see the soft side of these Beasts!!
Winner will receive a small prize
Venomous1 QC T56, 4.10 gear, 93 octane race tune 19.2 mpg
GO!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-92YSjigvc&sns=em[/ame]

Ha,ha, most of our guys up north can't drive 5 minutes on a flat road. Hill and dale type thingy. Best I got was 13.4. QC with auto ain't gonna get much better. Drop it down to 60mph and I get 14.6 and down to 50 I got 15.8 but ran off the road when I fell asleep. :D I usually get around 10.8 cause it's real hard out west to drive 70 mph.

well i aint even guna try lol i keep a light foot and try to stay at 60-65 when i do drive it which is twice a week to work 21 miles each way, hand calculating 11.5 mpg and the overhead shows 11.1 But Torrie did a tweak on the 100 tune and it jumed to 11.2 lol

maybe mines broke, is there a way to test/change them?? this is what mine says after 2 days.. maybe 3 hours of driving worth. 20% city 80% highway. (not stock) averaging 60-75 mpg on highway.

Attachments

• 20170121_132243.jpg
    20170121_132243.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
Ha,ha, most of our guys up north can't drive 5 minutes on a flat road. Hill and dale type thingy. Best I got was 13.4. QC with auto ain't gonna get much better. Drop it down to 60mph and I get 14.6 and down to 50 I got 15.8 but ran off the road when I fell asleep. :D I usually get around 10.8 cause it's real hard out west to drive 70 mph.

Same here Shorty, can't drive anywhere for 5 minutes with out going up or down hill. :D

Wait so you guys are avg. 11 miles!? And to think I was worried that it would be worse than my TBSS with an LS3 396, crammed and topped with a TVS1900. What do you guys estimate the mileage for a H/C/I combo?

maybe mines broke, is there a way to test/change them?? this is what mine says after 2 days.. maybe 3 hours of driving worth. 20% city 80% highway. (not stock) averaging 60-75 mpg on highway.

Of course you can test it. The procedure is called simple math. Miles driven divided by gallons used.:)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back