Viper Truck Registry - News

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made a few programing changes to the database, information will now go up a little faster on the Wiki (just a little). I'm going to concentrate on the Fully registered trucks first. You will start to see some carfax information on some of the uploads.

Please keep in mind, if you do not want your VIN on the Wiki, get your truck fully registered. The goal is to have all 9500+ trucks on the Wiki by the end of the year. That will mean that 9000+ VINs will also be uploaded because the truck is not registered

And the fun continues

I now have 94 Facebook followers, the funny part is, very few live in the US. These trucks are exciting world wide, maybe thats why so many leave our shores and end up elsewhere

Cheers
Vj

Jeff how do I/we get to your FB page ??

I will be doing a software upgrade to the Wiki tonight, back ups have been done, sure hope I don't crash it....

Upgrade is done

It's funny that you say they are leaving the country. I live and work in the UAE and passed by the dodge dealership work shop today, there where 3 trucks sitting outside, 1 black 06 reg cab. A 04/05 red reg cab and a 05 quad painted a pearl white

Love to have them VIN's

1856 Pages on the Wiki and counting

The VIN lookup is working better than I would have hoped. The google side of the lookup is awesome

23 away from the next milestone

I think I'm taking a break for a while. Going to get a few more build numbers and work on getting more info on Viper Trucks that were build March 2003 (currently have 3) and see if I can learn more information. Other than that, I'm going to toss the potato on the couch....

Added 10 more Yellow Fevers to the Wiki

Not much new going on. Did a small test to see if there was a renewed interest in build numbers, got a few really interesting emails. Also, looking at doing something better than vinyl for build number dash plaques for the 2004's only.

Does anyone think there would be some interest in something that is all metal. Not sure what the design will be, it will not be a registry thing. The plan is for something close to what was done 6 years ago. Hopefully I can make contact with the person that will be helping me. This week has been nuts at work and can't get a free minute to call

Vj

Last edited:
Swag is back in play

Working on Metal Dash Plaques..... I have a dependable person helping

The Vinyl ones will still be an option for those that don't want to spend the money for the all metal ones.

I'll be sending off the graphics later today, so I guess we will see what happens
Note: I'm currently just working on 2004 stuff. Going to get the process down and then go into the 2005's and 2006's (an maybe the VCA, CE, NR and YF if there is interest)

Currently reciting Alan Shepard's Prayer:
"Dear Lord, please don't let me fuck up." ..... ""again""
Vj

Time to focus on just getting the registered trucks on the Wiki.... and that the details (as I know them) have been updated, just 1262 more to check
VJ

Swag is back in play

Working on Metal Dash Plaques..... I have a dependable person helping

The Vinyl ones will still be an option for those that don't want to spend the money for the all metal ones.

I'll be sending off the graphics later today, so I guess we will see what happens
Note: I'm currently just working on 2004 stuff. Going to get the process down and then go into the 2005's and 2006's (an maybe the VCA, CE, NR and YF if there is interest)

Currently reciting Alan Shepard's Prayer:
"Dear Lord, please don't let me fuck up." ..... ""again""
Vj

Well, Alan Shepard is laughing his ass off right now........

Looks like I'm going to have to look for shops right here in good ol greater Salt Lake to find what I need. Kinda disappointed, couldn't even get a call back, so I'm going to go with, ..... The person is busy with important (high dollar) jobs and mine is a little to time intensive. Thats OK, I will figure out how to do this. Will follow up when I know more.

Jeff akaMudd

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back