Viper Truck Registry Plaques

I am now home. Will send photos of truck and payment tomorrow. Where does payment need to be sent.

All the Dash Plaques that have been ordered and paid for have been shipped

With the exception of FSTJACK, still waiting on that VIN so when can get your build number

Jeff

I really don't go fishing, hopefully you know that

I get angry and have at times become a real ass on the boards (some will skoff at that and say I'm an ass all the time). I try to take a break when I'm having one of those moments...

Hopefully in the next few days, I will have some more stuff on the Registry, until then, the Registry is up to 1659 trucks.

The funny part, I have 20% of the 04's, 20% of the 05's, but only 10% of the 06's..........

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Looks like we are ready to go with these. I have someone that will be doing the work, a company that will sale them, Thank You Tony and JTS Venom Performance.

VTR-Door-Plate-01s.jpg

Looks like the initial price will be $7.50 which includes shipping. Right now I just want to get a list of who wants one and if you want more than 1, let me know that too. Once we get a good list (hopefully) we'll put in the order and get this done. If you have questions, ask away.

No, the design will no change

ViperJeff VTR-0505 (2)
Thanks Jeff Mine looks great in the truck:rock: :rock: i recommend to all nice touch - Nick

What's the cost of this again? I send the info of both my trucks to you tomorrow.

blackviper said:
What's the cost of this again? I send the info of both my trucks to you tomorrow.

There is no cost for registering your truck. The cost is for the registry plaque and that is $7.50.

studerman said:
There is no cost for registering your truck. The cost is for the registry plaque and that is $7.50.

That is correct:D

ViperJeff said:
I really don't go fishing, hopefully you know that

I get angry and have at times become a real ass on the boards (some will skoff at that and say I'm an ass all the time). I try to take a break when I'm having one of those moments...

Hopefully in the next few days, I will have some more stuff on the Registry, until then, the Registry is up to 1659 trucks.

The funny part, I have 20% of the 04's, 20% of the 05's, but only 10% of the 06's..........

VJ

I would really like to know how many 10's there are in England?
So when you have some spare time, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha perhaps you could set up VTCoEngland.com and help me find out. there is not much stuff about SRT's over here
I guess your never gonna find out where they all are!!
Keep the good work going mate
Mickster

ViperJeff said:
If you look at the very bottom of this page

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/RAM-SRT10_Production_List.html

You'll see the trucks by country as I know them...

There is also

http://www.dodgevipertrucks.com/

Put together by SRT/10-AMSTERDAM, very good site for the over the pond gang

VJ
Ime registered on the vipertrucks.com site.
And am driving to Holland on June 6th for a GTG
There were 32 trucks booked on it last time i looked on the site.
so your not gonna build a uk site for me them lol:burnout:

mickster said:
Ime registered on the vipertrucks.com site.
And am driving to Holland on June 6th for a GTG
There were 32 trucks booked on it last time i looked on the site.
so your not gonna build a uk site for me them lol:burnout:

How much money have ya got? :D

I guess I could make it part of the Registry, but i won't do a stand alone site for the UK, just wouldn't be worth the cost of hosting :eek:

So tell me more of what you are thinking :dontknow:

VJ

I have no idea mate.
And I think your right, too much to set up for the amount of trucks here.
I know of 5 here in the south but that is all I know of.
You certainly dont see many on the road, I guess thats why I get so much interest wherever I go, I can't stop driving it at present, so much fun, but with our gas prices not cheap to do. If I see any more for sale I will let you know.
The guy from france who bought my rumble bee had a couple for sale on his website recently, I'll check and see if they are still there.
Mick:burnout:

Viperjeff, sorry so slow,but i will contact you this week on putting the registry on the site sir, again sorry for the delay

I've recieved several payments and will get them done tonight

VTR-Door-Plate-01s.jpg

1"X 3.5" Viper Truck Registry Digital Print Vinyl

1. WOLFRAM ...........VTR-0777 = 1 - Waiting to be mailed
2. MTRAM ...............VTR-0017 = 2 - Waiting to be mailed

1. Ramchargerguy....VTR-2937 = 3 - Paid
2. studerman .........VTR-0328 = 2 - Paid
3. Raines............... VTR-???? = 3 - Paid

Pending Registration

2. linemup = 2
3. FSTJACK (Silver Truck) = 1 - Paid
4. getsum = 2
5. TNVIPER = 2
6. Bone = 2 --------------VTR-0069 - Pending
7. VIPER-SARAUS = 2
8. 099 Yellow Fever = 3
9. sim333 = 4

Last edited:
MisterRite said:
Sorry I haven't posted sooner.. I received my emblem...WOW
THANKS JEFF :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Your Welcome, but hey, I figured you were out big game hunting in your truck...

Knocking out mustangs, impala's, cougars and a little rice pudding for desert

:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back