Viper Truck Registry Status

Hi yall How is the frozen North?
Quick catch up read.
Yeah Jeff has done a mountain of work, big thanks.
I was at our local circuit race track last weekend. Truck Racing and lots of different cars etc. There were 2 Viper trucks in parking area and a young fella who also has one looking for info and parts to do his one up. He has a black 05 QC
He may also turn up on here.

Quick catch up read.
I was at our local circuit race track last weekend. Truck Racing and lots of different cars etc. There were 2 Viper trucks in parking area and a young fella who also has one looking for info and parts to do his one up. He has a black 05 QC
It’s 44 f and sunny today in the frozen north here in Idaho.

Quick catch up read.
Raining here. Mid 50's - So Cal

Great you got some fun time in. I hope the new owner joins :cool:

Quick catch up read.
Cool .. but I’m in the south and it’s cold at 40 to 50 degrees to me now hahaha . Good to hear a few of the trucks showed up at the track .
Glad to see a youngin has the fastest color grocery getter like me haha and hopefully will join up on here … this place needs to get back to the days past though .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back