Viper Truck Registry Status

Yes, the Registry is still closed. No books are available at this time as I haven’t decided if it’s worth the trouble.

I am working on the books

I also haven’t decided on if I’m going to continue with the build info. There is no path to completing it as all those avenues have been gone for years

Just dawned on me, I doing this for two people, adjusting schedule to a two percent effort

Much appreciated Jeff . The knowledge you have the 10’s is indispensable .
Absolutely. And believe it or not there are at least ten regulars who sign in every day and lurk. They are most likely appreciative too!

i see that in the part that shows visitors in last 24 hr section

Just dawned on me, I doing this for two people, adjusting schedule to a two percent effort
That does suck!!! I don't blame you if you stop. But if you continue - THANK YOU for your decades of hard effort. It's amazing you have done this.

Yea, another missed point. It’s not me looking for appreciation or a pat on the back. I’m facing hundreds of hours of work and I’m just not sure I’m wanting to do that. Spring is coming and I may have a weed or two to pull, dragging the Rv to a relaxing place, playing with the grandkids, spend time with my parents and the list goes on. Which also includes working on my 50’s Chevy.

no disrespect to anyone here, this will be purely a free time project. Yes, only working the trucks and as you’ve seen, I’m for the most part 30-40% done on 10,000 vins. Yea, I’m in no rush

Yea, another missed point. It’s not me looking for appreciation or a pat on the back. I’m facing hundreds of hours of work and I’m just not sure I’m wanting to do that. Spring is coming and I may have a weed or two to pull, dragging the Rv to a relaxing place, playing with the grandkids, spend time with my parents and the list goes on. Which also includes working on my 50’s Chevy.

no disrespect to anyone here, this will be purely a free time project. Yes, only working the trucks and as you’ve seen, I’m for the most part 30-40% done on 10,000 vins. Yea, I’m in no rush
I get ya!!! :cool:

Without a doubt you have to take the time to smell the roses . Just be carful a thorn does get stuck in your nose

Smart people smell the rose and leave the stem alone
Very true .. like sticking your tongue to a sign pole in the dead of winter in a very cold area hahaha

Nope ! I am the instigator type when it comes to seeing who’s stupid lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back